Aston Villa (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is, and whilst I respect yours, you must surely see playing Sterling atm, carries a risk we don't have to take, particularly at this stage of the season.
You're probably right. I just worry with KDB out we might struggle to create chances. I concede if Sterling continues with current form it could cost us. Although we did alright last time he was out, but Sterling was playing alright then.

I had a dream where it was 0-0 with 90 minutes gone when up popped Raheem off the bench to score a very late winner.
I'd like to say nothing would surprise me after these last few days but I think even that might be going a bit too far....

It will be nice to go back to worrying about matches rather than rogue breakaway leagues. We were awful and very low intensity at the weekend but if we play as we can we’ll win. They’re missing Grealish and Trezeguet but Watkins is lively. First goal is crucial we just need to finish our chances.

Strongest team possible tonight.

Ederson
Walker Stones Dias Zinchenko
Bernardo Rodri Gundo
Mahrez Foden Sterling

Worth adding that Grealish and Trezeguet are both missing for Villa. They're a good side but have won 2 of their last nine 9 games.
Had to go back to check you'd written 'strongest' and not 'strangest'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.