Aston Villa (A) - Sat 3rd Sept, 17:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it inconceivable he bags another 2/3?

I have a feeling he is going to smash this purple patch and come
Out with near to 15/20 in the next 5/6 games, he’s just a juggernaut… it will slow down, has to surely? However, if he’s touching those number at around the first third of the season, everything points towards smashing salahs record…

Going 3-1, Haaland 2 and Rodri to open his account

Is it inconceivable he bags another 2/3?

I have a feeling he is going to smash this purple patch and come
Out with near to 15/20 in the next 5/6 games, he’s just a juggernaut… it will slow down, has to surely? However, if he’s touching those number at around the first third of the season, everything points towards smashing salahs record…

Going 3-1, Haaland 2 and Rodri to open his account

Im not so sure it will slow down tbh.
He’s been pretty much a goal a game in poor sides before he joined us, now he has world class feeders to feed him.
It could be utter carnage!!

Reactions: mac
He’s been pretty much a goal a game in poor sides before he joined us, now he has world class feeders to feed him.
That takes him to another stratosphere (:

I want to believe he’ll not only obliterate the record but put something out there that will take a century to come near, however, form, as in life, hits obstacles that one doesn’t see coming, be conscious of that… this being said, he is like nothing I’ve ever seen domestically, we’re talking about a potential all time great and laughably he plays for ikkle city (:

Fek it, he’s hitting 50 (:

That takes him to another stratosphere (:

I want to believe he’ll not only obliterate the record but put something out there that will take a century to come near, however, form, as in life, hits obstacles that one doesn’t see coming, be conscious of that… this being said, he is like nothing I’ve ever seen domestically, we’re talking about a potential all time great and laughably he plays for ikkle city (:

Fek it, he’s hitting 50 (:
Nah, he's only 22.

Poor sides?

RB Salzburg win the Austrian league every year, while Dortmund are Germany's second best side. Most of his games over the last few years will have been ones he's expected to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.