Aston Villa (A) - Sat 3rd Sept, 17:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of us are like that, I am never that confident of us winning, I guess it’s that magical thinking, that says that being confident of a result ensures the opposite
I am too old to shed the “this is City so this can go tits up at any time”. The upside of that is that by-and-large the times when we do f*** it up (UCL final, UCL semi-final second leg, etc.) don’t bother me as much and as long as it does a few younger fans I know. The only exception would be my missus, as I instilled that mentality in her from the very beginning of the blue supporterdom onboarding process.

I can’t help but think these comments were ill-advised. I am sure Jack has shared them with Erling as a “look at this idiot”.

I don’t think it means much at the end of the day. Most players would back themselves or their team
Of course, but backing yourself privately and backing yourself publicly are two different things.

One is solely motivating for you and/or your team.

The other can be motivating for the opposition.

Ederson
Walker Stones Dias Cancelo
____Rodrigo
__Silva Gundogan
Mahrez Haarland Grealish

Foden & Alcaraz style a bit chaotic and headless for a tough away game, need some poise and experience out wide.

1-1, Coutinho screamer and he can return to hibernation for another few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.