Aston Villa (A) - Sat 3rd Sept, 17:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking haaland could be rested with the sevilla game in midweek but how can you not play him when he's in this form
He came off in like the 58th minute. I expect he'll start the match and hopefully be able to come off after an hour again and be good to go v. Sevilla.

No idea of the team. Pep will rotate at some stage but us winning effectively is allowing subs after 60mins so its not as urgent a requirement. Haaland and Kev will play. Think one of Bernardo or Gundo will sit. Would love Alvarez to start again. The boy is catching fire.

My addled memory says it the Witton Arms is the away fans pub

Can anyone confirm

It is, but we go in the Aston Inn, only a couple of minutes walk. Mixed fans, Sky sports. We are staying there, so I fear a long all dayer . Free parking
60 quid.

all the mint players we have and youve come up with that lol.

Rodri was immense last night so you drop him and play gundo defensive along with 2no new defenders in a back 4.

christ alive
Akanji and Gomez will get time in games, where we are well in control and with a scoreline that he thinks is insurmountable. He will introduce them gradually when he is sure he can trust them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.