Aston Villa (A) - Sat 3rd Sept, 17:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough selection this week.

Surely KDB comes back in but for who????

Will leave that to the best coach in the world to decide.

Think it may sadly be Alvarez, with him coming on in the 2nd half.

Other than that think it will be same team.

all the mint players we have and youve come up with that lol.

Rodri was immense last night so you drop him and play gundo defensive along with 2no new defenders in a back 4.

christ alive
Usually team selections are fairly sensible on here… I’d say there’s more chance of United winning the league than Pep picking the side he’s posted.

I would venture to start same 11 as vs Forest. Kev coming off the bench can only demoralise and deflate the opposing team.
Haaland is looking to be even more ruthless than was thought possible and Alvarez, roaming, so far, looks like he just naturally fits in, with or without Haaland on the pitch. Looking to me like the missing pieces of Pep's puzzle may have fallen into place with the additional defenfive signings.

Reactions: kun
Haaland rested for Seville. Alvarez to put that final nail in Slippys coffin
Yes please as I hate that Scouse twunt. I had a couple of spares last night and took my mate and his young lad to the game. They are both Leeds fans and wanted to see Kalvin in action but alas not to be. However, both of them said their player of the match was Alvarez and I agree. Should not be dropped v Villa as is a superbly natural fit for us and raring to go.

It is, but we go in the Aston Inn, only a couple of minutes walk. Mixed fans, Sky sports. We are staying there, so I fear a long all dayer . Free parking
60 quid.
Thanks - I was booking in there as well - went to confirm things with my daughter - then they were booked up!!

Staying at the Aston Tavern now - so that delay cost me a few bob!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.