Aston Villa (A) - Wed 1st Dec, 20:15 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope we batter them. Their fans were awful at Wembley. Lots of very aggressive, in your face fans, looking for a fight.

compare that to Sunderland. Proper working class fans who you could have a pint and a laugh with

i know not all villa fans are like that, but they have some right ends in their support

Yes as a villa fan my last 2 trips I went to Wembley against Arsenal and Liverpool were unpleasant after the game with some villa fans fighting amongst themselves .All day drinking is to blame and lack of segregation.Not seen much trouble or hassle at Villa Park . I personally prefer city to Utd and love watching them play as it is pure football. I think because city have taken our best players over the years ie Milner, Barry, Delph , Grealish etc some fans don’t like it which is understandable. Also in return we have had Ireland & Richards who were always injured and very poor when they did play for us.

In the return column, Tammie, you can add Billy McNeill. Didn’t work out too well for either of us, that one, did it?

In the Vile end for this one so hoping for a four goal blitz David White style by half time so they all go home and I can enjoy in blissful isolation. Probably a night of sitting on my hands or politely applauding a home corner or some good defending while listening to full bingo card by the end
Sat in with the home fans at liverpool a few years back. Needless to say, never again.

From the horses mouth saying Jack has been playing better than people have given him credit for

Ake 100% starter, and maybe Palmer also (but less likely). Going to be a tough game this one. If Douglas Luiz starts, probably a decent bet for a yellow.

What will the Bennys be waving tomorrow? Plastic snakes or fake banknotes? Fucking weirdos.
Regular Anfield Wrap contributor Clive Tyldesley and ex Villa captain Andy Townsend on commentary so we know exactly what to expect.
At least Nigel DJ is a studio pundit for some pretence at balance

Will take 1-0 tomorrow, tough game considering the number of games the team has played recently. Would really have liked to see Foden and Grealish start tomorrow, but they are not ready to start by the sound of it.

I always want City to win naturally but some teams I want to beat more than others…. You know, the Trafford United mob, the LiVARpool mob, the Leicester mob …. now I have added another one, sorry @Tammievillan you seem like a nice person, it’s Aston so and so Villa. They appointed Slippy G and went way down in my estimation!

Come on City, come on City show slippy G where to go!!
I've never disliked Villa until we met them at Wembley where they was disgraceful and pathetic bad lovers. I 8 VILLA and want to beat them as much as RAGS or loserpool. CTID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.