Aston Villa (A) - Wed 6th Dec, 20:15 | PL | Pre Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Teams can smell blood at the min. Expect Villa to score on the counter. Would be nice to see our defending to return to something that resembles normality.

No team is unbeatable.
They attack at home, their home record is enviable - (like ours was)...I think we will get overrun and often this week

Without Rodri they'll unfortunately cut through/break on us with ease.

Club really fucked up with the Phillips transfer and then not getting a player this summer.

I'll be watching through my fingers.
We have completely lost our Mojo at the moment, and I fear that by the time we have it back, we will be playing catch up with too much to do.
I hope I'm wrong, but my spider senses are going crazy right now :(
About this time every season we are all saying the same, we're not the same this City side are not good enough, happened last season and the season before and we all all know what happened after that. We have to trust in Pep, at the moment it not clicking, especially at the back and the finishing has been below par. You can't win everything every season but I bet we are at least challenging for the major honours come the business end of the season.

Everyone shitting their knickers, or thinking we're in a terrible position

We are on pretty much a similar amount of points as we were after the same amount of games as last season.

We haven't been great recently but we're still in a good position, we'll sort it out. It's a marathon remember.

Villa are pretty good and it's not ideal going there with players missing but we still have a much better team than them, I wouldn't take any of theirs over ours. Get our heads straight and we still have more than enough good players available to beat them.
Spot on. Fuck me we were 8 points behind a lot nearer the end of the season last season.

Villa will breeze past our midfield at will.

We're getting fuck all here on reflection of our last 3 games.

Olly Watkins will bully Dias and Gvardiol.

We are in a bad moment at the minute. We need to see if there are any players available in January that will actaully improve us. Hopefully we can dip into some of this record revenue we keep boasting about..

Not excusing either yellow but maybe just maybe they'd have acted differently if similar offenses had already been punished.
I doubt it.
Both are suspended for a biod up of yellow cards and Rodri has been suspended already for a red.

I can't recall any of them being for a really bad tackle.
I think Grealish isn't happy until he has had a spat with a linesman.
I know he takes a lot of abuse, particularly tackles from behind, but ends r to use these to his advantage.

Rodri generally gets them from stopping the opposition when they are attacking on the break

Without Rodri they'll unfortunately cut through/break on us with ease.

Club really fucked up with the Phillips transfer and then not getting a player this summer.
When I questioned why we would sign a Wolves flop on the transferforum this summer I was told by half the forum that one of the best things about signing Nunes was not only that he apparently is one of the best midfielders in the world, he would also offer elite level cover for Rodri.

When I questioned why we would sign a Wolves flop on the transferforum this summer I was told by half the forum that one of the best things about signing Nunes was not only that he apparently is one of the best midfielders in the world, he would also offer elite level cover for Rodri.
He's injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.