• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need the control back
Ederson Walker Stones Dias Ake
Kova Lewis
Silva Alvarez Foden
Haaland
Not sure we get it back with that team but it is probably as close to the best we can field currently.
For me we have to adopt a more conservative approach for the next few games and concentrate on stopping the goals flooding in. Every time we lose the ball the defence is under pressure and a goal scoring chance is likely. The problem is that we are losing the ball far too often and this has energised the opposition. We need to grind our way into games by frustrating the opposition and earning the right to control the game. An ugly win on Wednesday is just what we need as I fear a repeat of what we have seen recently may end in defeat and a mini crisis.

When I questioned why we would sign a Wolves flop on the transferforum this summer I was told by half the forum that one of the best things about signing Nunes was not only that he apparently is one of the best midfielders in the world, he would also offer elite level cover for Rodri.

Yeah Nunes seems a panic buy. We needed another talented midfielder that could rotate with Rodri. Nunes doesn't play in that position?

Before his injury he won a penalty and that's about it this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.