Aston Villa (A) - Wed 6th Dec, 20:15 | PL | Pre Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank goodness I’m an Amazon Prime subscriber!!
Mainly for the plethora of books I get to read for ‘free’. (I would be a millionaire if I had been able to walk past a bookshop when there was no such thing as Kindle!!)
BUT JOHN BOY’S BACK. YYEESS.
Whoops shouting again. ;-) :-)

Not being televised in Ireland tonight unfortunately. Have the rags and the dippers on Premier Sports. I've got Amazon Prime as it is, would a quick purchase of a VPN this evening sort me out?

Ake isn't faultless. He was involved in the first goal for Wolves, in Arsenal's winner, in Spurs' equalizer, etc. I like him, he's a great squad player and a very likeable person, but if Pep prefers other players for certain games, e.g. Gvardiol, he has his reasons. Ake was fantastic vs Salah, mind. Maybe he isn't fully fit or Pep wants to unlock Gcardiol's potential?
I’m sure I could be wrong but it doesn’t seem like Pep does a lot of “you’re benched because you were bad.” Regardless, I don’t think Ake has been bad (I think all the defenders have room to improve!) - this seems like he must have an issue that is preventing him from playing as regularly.

Love to see big Earl do a David White and bag four at Villa park tonight , hopefully thats enough goals to see us get a point
Ha! That was a great memory of the good old days. We may need a goal from someone else to get a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.