Aston Villa away

One ticket available £30 as Liam81101 was just hedging his bets and has left me up shit creek.

Asked me to "wait until payday" which was after the return date and then let me know he'd made other arrangements. He's asking for tickets for Spurs and Swansea as well so all I can say BEWARE.

gouldybob said:
One ticket available £30 as Liam81101 was just hedging his bets and has left me up shit creek.

Asked me to "wait until payday" which was after the return date and then let me know he'd made other arrangements. He's asking for tickets for Spurs and Swansea as well so all I can say BEWARE.

thanks gouldy, he's gone on the list.

gouldybob said:

I have had the same problem!

gouldybob said:

Always shit to hear things like this, when one blue is only trying to help another out and ends up potentially out of pocket! - Bought my ticket the other day sadly as other wise i would have loved to have saved me self a few quid and to buy off you!

AD4 said:
Will they sell beer at Villa Park from away fans this time? Didn't last year much to my annoyance.
My mates a Newcastle fan. He went to villa a few weeks ago and they did nt any beer in the away end

spidermanc said:
gouldybob said:

with the same poster?

de niro said:
spidermanc said:
gouldybob said:

with the same poster?

Yes, with southampton tickets. I was due to take them back to the club but that poster said he would take them but he couldn't meet until the Liverpool home game 6 days before the game. He never made contact and hasn't since. It was then too late to return them, luckily I did manage to sell them but no thanks to this poster.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.