Aston Villa | EFL Cup Final | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
To all those saying that the League Cup is a Mickey Mouse competition, I reply, Fuck Off!

For 35 years, it was all we old bastards had to cling on to. Also, I believe that the King of the Geordies' goal in that '76 final was recently voted Best League Cup final goal.

Ederson

Cancelo
Fernandinho
Otamendi
Zinchenko

Rodri

de Bruyne
Gündoğan

Mahrez
Agüero
Sterling

I think the only players virtually guaranteed to start are Bravo, Fernandinho, David Silva, Sterling and Agüero. The other six places are up for grabs.

I think the only players virtually guaranteed to start are Bravo, Fernandinho, David Silva, Sterling and Agüero. The other six places are up for grabs.
I’d be astonished if Kev didn’t start, seeing as cast iron guarantee he won’t be playing on Weds in the FA Cup.

I’d be astonished if Kev didn’t start, seeing as cast iron guarantee he won’t be playing on Weds in the FA Cup.
Yeah, probably although 4 games in 11 days is a lot at this stage of the season, even after the break. We’ll want him as fresh as possible for the second Real game and hopefully latter stages of the CL.

I know it’s impossible to predict Pep, however this is what I expect him to start with....

Bravo

Walker
Nico
Dinho
Mendy

Rodri
Kev
Dave

Mahrez
Sergio
Raz

Would probably see more rotation if we didn’t have the Sheff game on Weds, so that’ll be the one to play players like Cancelo, Zinchenko, Phil etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.