Aston Villa | EFL Cup Final | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Though not the most important goal we have ever scored (that was the Aguero one) the best one I have ever seen since watching us since 1962 was the Yaya goal against Sunderland in the LC Final. I'm really excited for this game.

It's a standing joke in our family that I miss all the best goals by popping to the loo.

So when City were trailing 0-1 in the second half of that game, I headed down to the Wembley loos joking that City would score a wonder goal while I was down there and be winning when I got back.

And lo and behold (Nasri scored a minute after Yaya, I think).

It's a standing joke in our family that I miss all the best goals by popping to the loo.

So when City were trailing 0-1 in the second half of that game, I headed down to the Wembley loos joking that City would score a wonder goal while I was down there and be winning when I got back.

And lo and behold (Nasri scored a minute after Yaya, I think).

At the point you went for a piss we never looked like scoring. When Yaya hit it I was in line with him and I was groaning thinking it was aimlessly drifting wide. When it went in I was runnung up the aisle like a mad man. When Nasri banged in a cracker I lost it completely.

At the point you went for a piss we never looked like scoring. When Yaya hit it I was in line with him and I was groaning thinking it was aimlessly drifting wide. When it went in I was runnung up the aisle like a mad man. When Nasri banged in a cracker I lost it completely.

If we're somehow losing on Sunday on about 60 mins, I'll head down again. Tried and tested method.

I loved Hancock.

I know I’m an old fucker, but even I’m not old enough to remember them first time around, but I really enjoyed them, when the BBC repeated them in the'80s.
Not a truly old fucker then.

With Wembley coning up I'll remind you of the episode when he played for East Cheam in the Cup Final and scored a brilliant own goal because he'd forgotten they'd changed ends at half time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.