Aston Villa | EFL Cup Final | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it'll be a lot closer game that many seem to think, most Villa fans i know reckon we'll batter them 5-0.
I reckon it might even go to pens

As the league is gone, I would go with the strongest starting line up for the best chance of a trophy. Mason will be a little bit of a leveller for them and no complacency, remember Wigan as others have said

Ederson

Cancelo
Otamendi
Fernandinho
Zinchenko

KDB
Rodri
David Silva

Mahrez
Aguero
Sterling

Sub on Foden for David early in the second half. Maybe around 55-60th mark

London Transport will be replacing lines on the Metropolitan Line between Uxbridge and Harrow-on-the-Hill on Saturday and Sunday. LT has also said that they wouldn't be doing it if it were a Dippers or Rag final, but fuck City 'n Villa! But the good news is that I'm coming from the other end, so I'll be alright, Jack (Dyson)!

Strongest side possible. Pep will take absolutely nothing for granted.

Can't even predict the team anymore - sometimes we are all wrong like moaning aboht Gundo playing and he'll put a 10/10 in like last night.

I want Jesus to play - he's phenominal.

Come on City, lets remind the bastards who would harm us that we are the trophy winning machine and we will keep coming no matter what!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.