Aston Villa | EFL Cup Final | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
As the league is gone, I would go with the strongest starting line up for the best chance of a trophy. Mason will be a little bit of a leveller for them and no complacency, remember Wigan as others have said
This

London Transport will be replacing lines on the Metropolitan Line between Uxbridge and Harrow-on-the-Hill on Saturday and Sunday. LT has also said that they wouldn't be doing it if it were a Dippers or Rag final, but fuck City 'n Villa! But the good news is that I'm coming from the other end, so I'll be alright, Jack (Dyson)!
We were going to go from Uxbridge to Wembley after staying in Chiswick previous day.Anyone got any other ideas where to park up and get tube in to Wembley for a quick getaway?

To all those mentioning Wiggin (and Wolves 46 years ago!).
What's our record at Wembley been since then in finals?

Just asking (as I've been to them all).
It would take an utter fucking fluke for Villa to win, no offence intended.

We were going to go from Uxbridge to Wembley after staying in Chiswick previous day.Anyone got any other ideas where to park up and get tube in to Wembley for a quick getaway?
I've booked driveway parking for £6 in Harrow on the Hill, then tube into the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.