Aston Villa fans...

Blue Smarties

Next time a player who has served your club for over ten years and leaves to join a club who are currently sitting above you, contain better players than you and have more chance of a cup or a league than you do don't disrespect the lad. And if you do, don't make yourself look like knobs by printing out £50 notes with his face on which aren't even printed in colour. Maybe you could ask Barry for a couple of quid to buy a colour cartridge for your printer eh?

That is all. And yes I've had a shite day and needed a moan with no real substance in it at fuck all.

Blue Smarties said:
Next time a player who has served your club for over ten years and leaves to join a club who are currently sitting above you, contain better players than you and have more chance of a cup or a league than you do don't disrespect the lad. And if you do, don't make yourself look like knobs by printing out £50 notes with his face on which aren't even printed in colour. Maybe you could ask Barry for a couple of quid to buy a colour cartridge for your printer eh?

That is all. And yes I've had a shite day and needed a moan with no real substance in it at fuck all.

And..........................................Relax..........

;0)

mat said:
Blue Smarties said:

And..........................................Relax..........

;0)
I can't relax feeling like this. Need to get some of the shitty tamiflu tomorrow.

I hate Villa fans.............My brother is at the match tonight and he got beat up by Villa fans having a few drinks in town he was getting abuse inside the pub having Barry on the back of his shirt so him and his mates decided to leave and the group of lads beat him and his mates up outside...DIRTY B**TARDS!

SWPISHOME said:
I hate Villa fans.............My brother is at the match tonight and he got beat up by Villa fans having a few drinks in town he was getting abuse inside the pub having Barry on the back of his shirt so him and his mates decided to leave and the group of lads beat him and his mates up outside...DIRTY B**TARDS!

Wouldnt of expected anything different mate.

SWPISHOME said:

Thats Sh1t, but i dont really blame the villa fans for giving Barry stick, just hope they dont go all gooner if / when he scores and celebrates after being on the end of such stick.
Dunnie deserves credit for the way he dealt with things, Tevez the same after the hammers game, but could you imagine what sort of reception "thank you Joey" would / will get when / if he returns after Mr 10% demanded a "loyalty" bonus for him when he left to go to relegate the toon?

If the player treates the fans right and the fans treat the player right then there is mutual respect, but if the player is a mardy ass and stick is given then stick has to be expected in return.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.