Aston Villa fans...

sam the drummer said:
56_baz_280x390_902863a.jpg

If anyone sees this cnut please punch him.
I'm on it.

GB's treatment was embarrassing for Villa fans really. These supporters give players like David James a big clap when he returns even though he hasn't put in anything like the service Gaz Baz did for them. Fickle, embarrassing, pathetic and jealous are just some of the words I can think ofthat they can be tagged with. I lost a lot of respect for Villa yesterday.

EDIT: And they really are crap. Long ball - HOOF - Run Gabby, run. MON's done that all his career with Leicester, Celtic and now Villa. If they're top 4 contenders then football is fucked.

Didsbury Dave said:
Some of you on this thread need to get off your high horses because you are showing complete double standards.

The Dunne and Barry situation are different in reality. Most City fans realised Dunne was not good enough for our future. Also, he didn't look for a move, we moved him on. Villa fans are sore because their best player didn't want to play for them any more.

Fans of pretty much every club would have booed him in that situation and clapped Dunne like we did. Football fans are not that different club to club.

Three names. Distin, Dickov and Barton. End of fucking thread,
what the fuck had distin and barton ever done for city though really, nothin like what barry has done for them, didnt swp leave to go to a better club for more money did we boo him no. End of fucking thread

Blue_Blue said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Some of you on this thread need to get off your high horses because you are showing complete double standards.

The Dunne and Barry situation are different in reality. Most City fans realised Dunne was not good enough for our future. Also, he didn't look for a move, we moved him on. Villa fans are sore because their best player didn't want to play for them any more.

Fans of pretty much every club would have booed him in that situation and clapped Dunne like we did. Football fans are not that different club to club.

Three names. Distin, Dickov and Barton. End of fucking thread,
what the fuck had distin and barton ever done for city though really, nothin like what barry has done for them, didnt swp leave to go to a better club for more money did we boo him no. End of fucking thread
What have the Romans ever done for us?

Bollocks mate.

Distin was one of the best centre halfs in the league for ages and barely had a bad game for us.
Barton came through the ranks and got to the England team for us - and played well.
Dickov saved us from division 3.

They all got booed.

Villa fans are no different from us in reality. And all you lot going on about them booing their own team off. We used to be one of the worst for that. I've sat at our games and heard our players booed ONTO the pitch.

I'm not knocking City fans here, and I'm certainly not knocking Barry. I'm just saying that's what football fans do. We want the players to feel the same about our club and invariably they don't.

SWP got a good reception because he never publicly wanted to leave and the club forced him out.

Didsbury Dave said:
Bollocks mate.

Distin was one of the best centre halfs in the league for ages and barely had a bad game for us.
Barton came through the ranks and got to the England team for us - and played well.

They all got booed.

Villa fans are no different from us in reality. And all you lot going on about them booing their own team off. We used to be one of the worst for that. I've sat at our games and heard our players booed ONTO the pitch.

I'm not knocking City fans here, and I'm certainly not knocking Barry. I'm just saying that's what football fans do. We want the players to feel the same about our club and invariably they don't.

SWP got a good reception because he never publicly wanted to leave and the club forced him out.

agree with this mate, plus the fact that iirc the first 2 times we played chelsea he wasn't in the squad and any animosity would have died down.

The guy with the fake 50 quid note was a tit but if we were in the same situation there'd be people at coms doin the same

The ferocity of it with Barry has more to do with jealousy though. They know that their perceived order has been cast aside after they thought that Werners money had put them ahead of us in the pecking order. Barry's move tells them everything they do not want to believe about their place in the current scheme of things.

Villa Top 4? No chance. More failed flirting with the Europa is the best they can hope for.

Tough shit.

Does anybody remember the controversial way Villa bought Barry from Brighton? Brighton were in danger of going bust at the time and Villa did their best to get him on the cheap. Barry went to Villa to progress his career, heighten his profile and earn more money.

Sound similar? Hypocrites.

Does anybody remember the controversial way Villa bought Barry from Brighton? Brighton were in danger of going bust at the time and Villa did their best to get him on the cheap. Barry went to Villa to progress his career, heighten his profile and earn more money.

Sound similar? Hypocrites.

Didsbury Dave said:
Bollocks mate.

They all got booed.

Great post,100% on the money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.