Aston Villa fans...

i would love it if barry had of scored, ran over to that brum twat holding the 50quid notes slapped him in his inbred face and ripped of his shirt to display a t-shirt saying

BCFC are great!

would have been brilliant.

worst fans in the league apart from arsenal.

law74 said:
SWPISHOME said:
I hate Villa fans.............My brother is at the match tonight and he got beat up by Villa fans having a few drinks in town he was getting abuse inside the pub having Barry on the back of his shirt so him and his mates decided to leave and the group of lads beat him and his mates up outside...DIRTY B**TARDS!

Thats Sh1t, but i dont really blame the villa fans for giving Barry stick, just hope they dont go all gooner if / when he scores and celebrates after being on the end of such stick.
Dunnie deserves credit for the way he dealt with things, Tevez the same after the hammers game, but could you imagine what sort of reception "thank you Joey" would / will get when / if he returns after Mr 10% demanded a "loyalty" bonus for him when he left to go to relegate the toon?

If the player treates the fans right and the fans treat the player right then there is mutual respect, but if the player is a mardy ass and stick is given then stick has to be expected in return.

I applauded Barton at the Newcastle home game last season. It was 50/50 but nobody was anywhere near that bitter from where I was sat.

Villa fans were an embarrassment tonight. especially that little inbred one they showed in the corner.

clarkie_ni said:
i would love it if barry had of scored, ran over to that brum twat holding the 50quid notes slapped him in his inbred face and ripped of his shirt to display a t-shirt saying

BCFC are great!

would have been brilliant.

worst fans in the league apart from arsenal.

if you had had the things happen to you that i have experienced at stoke, rags, and ANY TIME we play Brum - wolves- baggies, not to mention those millwar "fans" i think you will find far worse than villa and or gunners

Total lack of class from the Villa fans tonight.

Maybe they could concentrate their efforts on trying to beat Utd for the 1st time in the league in 28 meetings......shit houses.

The Villa fans showed themselves as the classless f*ckwits they really are tonight

I can understand arse fans with Adebayor and The scum with Tevez, but Barry played for 12 years for that shower of shite and gave everything

Im just glad the city fans gave Dunne the great reception he deserved, thats how you treat someone who has given a decade to the club you love!!!

CTID

He couldn't keep wasting his career at their shitty little club forever. He deserves better. He was always gonna leave eventually. He has a much bigger chance of getting in the champions league with us and of winning a trophy with us. I'm amazed he stayed at Villa as long as he did. They are the kind of the club that can only ever go so far.

Gareth Barry is too good for Aston Villa, and they REALLY don't like it!

MCFC_Freestyler said:
Brainless, useless, ungrateful shit fans.
Couldn't put it better myself... Ah well, Hughes has turned COMS into a fortress and we'll let our home form do the talking when they arrive and i'd like to see how many villa fans try startin a fight when they see thousands of our fans with barry on the back of their shirts! Stupid F*ggots

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.