Aston Villa (H) 03 April 2024

Cekmj

Team supported
Man City
Looking for 2 seats together preferably in the Colin Bell stand for April 3, 2024 match vs. Aston Villa

What are the chances this match moves from its currently scheduled Wednesday? If City is scheduled to play Arsenal at home the previous weekend and Palace away the following weekend, and there are no CL matches that week, should it MOST LIKELY be safe where its at?

My son and I are coming over from the US for his spring break and were planning to be in the UK from 3/30 till 4/4.

What are the chances this match moves from its currently scheduled Wednesday? If City is scheduled to play Arsenal at home the previous weekend and Palace away the following weekend, and there are no CL matches that week, should it MOST LIKELY be safe where its at?

My son and I are coming over from the US for his spring break and were planning to be in the UK from 3/30 till 4/4.
Would also like to know this as im coming from Australia :) - worse comes to worst can always get a refund.

Burnley, home, 31 January.
It truly didn't seem worth creating a new thread for this, so it's here. I'm in the process of getting rail tickets for this, otherwise I pay a fortune. I've been racking my brains, and I can see no good reason why that match would be shifted. It's midweek, so they can't mess around with the time. The CL is still on its break. We're out of the League Cup. And the F.A. Cup round is on the preceding Saturday. They wouldn't schedule a replay directly on the following Wednesday, it seems to me. It's not a huge match so it's highly unlikely that t.v. would want to mess it around.
Apart from weather, I don't see what could stymie it.
Am I missing something?

TV games are scheduled around 6 weeks prior to the game so will be a while yet.

Don't know if you're referring to my match or the Villa match. Tv will want a say in the Villa match, that's probable, but the Burnley one? Doubt it. Anyway, I suppose I'd better hang on to the middle of this month, at the risk of paying more. (Already bought my Eurostar tickets anyway, so to hell with it…)

Don't know if you're referring to my match or the Villa match. Tv will want a say in the Villa match, that's probable, but the Burnley one? Doubt it. Anyway, I suppose I'd better hang on to the middle of this month, at the risk of paying more. (Already bought my Eurostar tickets anyway, so to hell with it…)
Burnley away was chosen for TV coverage earlier in the season so you never know.

Ideally looking for 2 seats in 100-200 level Colin Bell Stand....I'm also open to hospitality tickets (Tunnel Club, etc)....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.