Aston Villa (H) 03 April 2024

I have friends coming over for this game and given the fixtures either side I cant see this moving. Its likely Arsenal moves to Sunday 4pm as its biggest game of season. So it wont be tuesday, guess there is a small chance they put it on thursday but with CL the following week its unlikely too. Id be betting my house on a wednesday fixture. Will be a while before you find out though.

I require a ticket for this fixture. Don't make a special effort on my behalf; just give up your seat for me as you probably wouldn't like the match anyways and I'd be doing you a favour. See how good I am to you?

**Stop Press**

I know many of you were probably just about to relinquish ownership of your seat to a deserving cause, but I have managed to secure a billet for the evening.

Thank you all for thinking of me though. Next time, eh?

Last edited:
Looking for 4 tickets to this match for a friend visiting England. Will be her first football match. 4 together might be a pipe dream for em I imagine - but even 2 would help. Does not have a supporter code obviously so physical ticket needed.

Gave her a kit so she'll look the part at least. Help make a fan for life. TIV lads.

Looking for 4 tickets to this match for a friend visiting England. Will be her first football match. 4 together might be a pipe dream for em I imagine - but even 2 would help. Does not have a supporter code obviously so physical ticket needed.

Gave her a kit so she'll look the part at least. Help make a fan for life. TIV lads.
Tell her to get a supporter number for free. Makes life easier when transferring tickets etc.

Is there any info if this match will be on 3th April or is there any chance it'll be moved to some other day?

Is there any info if this match will be on 3th April or is there any chance it'll be moved to some other day?
It's usually two months ahead
April TV picks announce in Feb
May announced in March etc

So could still definitely change before the February announcement.

March games still haven't been announced yet so would expect those any day now

Edit: just realised it's the Amazon round...could still move to the Thursday I suppose, think they had a couple of games on the Thursday their round before Xmas

Last edited:
It's usually two months ahead
April TV picks announce in Feb
May announced in March etc

So could still definitely change before the February announcement.

March games still haven't been announced yet so would expect those any day now

Edit: just realised it's the Amazon round...could still move to the Thursday I suppose, think they had a couple of games on the Thursday their round before Xmas
Thank you for info!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.