Aston Villa (h) May 22

Yes but there just might be a chance that for some reason or another someone with a ticket may not be able to go

If so I’m happy to release it to see if someone can snap it up as I know the block number and seat number

Someone would just need to past the following link into their browser and press F5 refresh at the right moment haha

A lot of people have had success by just refreshing this page hundreds of times over until a ticket becomes available

If so I’m happy to release it to see if someone can snap it up as I know the block number and seat number

Someone would just need to past the following link into their browser and press F5 refresh at the right moment haha

A lot of people have had success by just refreshing this page hundreds of times over until a ticket becomes available
Thank you! I just hit that link, hit refresh once and a ticket became available

Wonder if there'll be a pitch raid come end of the game, me and my brother are sat in 117. Any idea?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.