Aston Villa (h) May 22

If so I’m happy to release it to see if someone can snap it up as I know the block number and seat number

Someone would just need to past the following link into their browser and press F5 refresh at the right moment haha

A lot of people have had success by just refreshing this page hundreds of times over until a ticket becomes available
Stupid question please Blues... I deferred my seat for this season due to Covid but have renewed for next season

I've had two separate seats in my basket now for the Villa game using F5 and while logged into my seasoncard supporter account but the checkout screen says that the tickets are only open to Citizens Matchday Members... When I try to buy a Citizens Matchday Membership for £35 it comes up with an error code... Does this mean that there are no Citizens Matchday memberships available at this point?

I'm screwed otherwise

Stupid question please Blues... I deferred my seat for this season due to Covid but have renewed for next season

I've had two separate seats in my basket now for the Villa game using F5 and while logged into my seasoncard supporter account but the checkout screen says that the tickets are only open to Citizens Matchday Members... When I try to buy a Citizens Matchday Membership for £35 it comes up with an error code... Does this mean that there are no Citizens Matchday memberships available at this point?

I'm screwed otherwise
hi yes you need to be a matchday member

if you are not going to use them do you mind if i could buy one?

I fell for this. It doesn't like you buying a Citizens Matchday membership at the same time as a match ticket.

Buy one before trying to buy a ticket. If you lose out, you have 14 days in which to cancel the membership and get a refund.

Don't give up guys, for nearly 3 hours this morning, and 40 mins now, honestly refreshed page over 1200 times, finally got 2 single tickets for mates (recently lapsed seasoncard holders due to personal cirmumstances, but obviously still Citizencard holders )

Just a reminder be careful blues everyone is desperate to go so it's times like this Amrik Gill and fellow cunts are about trying to scam you

Ditto trublue55 - finally nailed a ticket after c. 27,000 ( I shit you not) screen refreshes. It's literally fastest finger first, but I think it's easier on a desktop with a mouse, than on a mobile or tablet.

i finally got one for my mate....block 122 so he can stand with us in 115. fuckin made up

tip....if you see one come up select 1 ticket and on the right where it say the block number press find best selected and it goes straight to your basket instead of going into the block and selecting the individual seat.....i think thats how i kept missing out on the previous ones..........good look all

time for a beer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.