Aston Villa (H) Post Match Thread

Was following on the match day thread; wasn’t a great read if I’m honest. Half time I was out, round to my sister’s for tea. Her bloke’s got the laptop on and about 5 minutes later he looks up, glum like: “0-2. Guess who scored?” Yeh. Great. Done the media’s job for them, haven’t we. But, see, I’d watched the QPR game earlier and I thought, ‘if we can just grab a scruffy goal back…’

Anyway, 5 minutes… and there’s forks, knives, spuds, broccoli, plates going everywhere.

I knew… once her bloke looked up with a grin and said “2-2”. I knew this bunch would channel their inner-QPR.

Well done, Blues and thank you. Whisky time…
'channel their inner QPR'

According to RAWK, we won the 'we stopped Liverpool from winning the league trophy'
i was just having a quick look on there for a laugh but I could feel my IQ dropping by the second, what a strange bunch

particularly liked the docked points comment about the villa keeper, anyone would think they weren't involved in heysel. got to remember it's never their fault though

I posted “What is more likely: we get three or Wolves hold out?” at 2 nil down today.

Replies I got back:
“Wolves. By a long way.”
“We get three which wobt happen either”

He of little faith! Remember 93:20, remember today. This is what it means to be city!
Second one was me, I'm a pessimistic **** in the heat of the moment and I fucking love it when the boys in blue make me look like a prick

Oh my days. Think I still can't believe it. Gundo, Zinch, Raz inspirational.

Shit tached ****, you're a toytown agitator. The villa keeper got a slap on the head, not clever but not exactly Jack the ripper stuff. Fuck off ratty and spotty.

Champions is what we are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.