Aston Villa (H) Post Match Thread

FTY7-DZWIAAIHir

At 2-0 I really thought, game over, even though I could see we were really getting at them, particularly down Zinchenko’s wing.
But I think considering the fact that we didn’t get a striker and still had the obvious LB problems and Fern a year older, this season is all the sweeter. To retain the title under these circumstances is a greater achievement than any of Pep’s previous titles. And we will get better next year.
You look at what we have been up against this season. Injuries. No recognised forward, no orthodox left back. A gut wrenching last minute defeat in the semi final. Two down against West Ham. Two nil down today. Plus regaining a title is always harder than challenging for one. 4 in 5 titles. Having the media and seemingly the world against us. We don’t get the credit we deserve in the slightest

This group should be marvelled. They are beyond words and we are lucky to have them. That mob love and revel in their mentality monsters tag. Well that tag belongs to our boys.

Exactly. DJ's beware. Hypocritical twat. Still bang out of order.
It looked like an accidental collision on the video I have seen and Olsen was not the slightest bit injured. Totally pathetic response from Gerrard. Just the sort of classless response you would expect from a classless bully boy.

i was just having a quick look on there for a laugh but I could feel my IQ dropping by the second, what a strange bunch

particularly liked the docked points comment about the villa keeper, anyone would think they weren't involved in heysel. got to remember it's never their fault though
Surely they agreed that they should have been kicked out of the CL the season they wrecked out coach? NO! Then they must have agreed to a five point deduction the season they hacked out data system? No, again. Oh, I see, 'tis only the Redshite opponents who should be on the end of a sanction. As you say, never their fault!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.