Aston Villa (H) Post Match Thread

Sorry if I’ve already missed it over last 170 pages, but are there any links around to a full match recording from yesterday?
You will probably have seen it already, just making my way through more than 250 pages and so I just read your comment. City+ usually have all the games in full the day after the match. Maybe if it's a Sunday game, then it's available on a Monday. Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Champions! Best Wishes.

That was interesting. I didn’t hear them till they shut us up for a few minutes with the first. And again with the second.
The mini with City colours on the other side of the road was prophetic. Along with the video of the presenter that got flipped on it's head soon after, just like the score at the end. Then what looked like Zippy from Rainbow whilst they were queing for drinks near the beginning. They soon zipped it after the third goal went in. It was a great video though. It was brilliant to see that winning goal from that angle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.