Aston Villa (H) Post Match Thread

Wish some of our fans understood this RE: Milner. The guy signed a five-year deal, won 4 trophies with us, then decided to go when his deal expired. Fair enough, if you ask me.

So he celebrated a goal against us and said he liked his new club. Big whoop? We'd have been singing his praises for "giving it to the fucking Scousers" if he'd moved from Anfield to come to City.

Cue everyone coming up with "valid reasons" why giving Milner stick is fine, actually, because, as you said yourself, the whole thing is a pantomime.
Oh no it isn't.

I think the Milner reaction is partly because he said some things that sounded rather disrespectful to City, and partly as a dubious equivalence to Liverpool fans' treatment of Sterling.

Wish some of our fans understood this RE: Milner. The guy signed a five-year deal, won 4 trophies with us, then decided to go when his deal expired. Fair enough, if you ask me.

So he celebrated a goal against us and said he liked his new club. Big whoop? We'd have been singing his praises for "giving it to the fucking Scousers" if he'd moved from Anfield to come to City.

Cue everyone coming up with "valid reasons" why giving Milner stick is fine, actually, because, as you said yourself, the whole thing is a pantomime.
Ignore ignore ignore it. Its banter, you wont change it, as much as no one will change the scousers hatred (Still after 7 years!) of Sterling.

But yes I totally agree, its boring and small minded now after years and years of it, we're no better than lfc?

Good on her mate, and good choice of wife (or did she choose you)
We met on the BBC’s original 606 forum.

She told me that I was the first person to reply to her online. Our first date was City 2 West Ham 0 - Samaras scored both.

They were the last two home goals we saw at Etihad that season.

Milners a monkey **** end of. Wasn't even honest with our club. Nothing would have happened if he'd not run his contract down. The monkey faced **** moved for a big fuck signing on fee nottoplaycentre mid. The guy is an absolute boring fraud. The ironic things he isn't good to be considered as a City purchase now. I despise the **** with an unbridled passion. At least he's not signed an extra years extension with us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.