Aston Villa (H) Post Match Thread

You know what? The more I think about it the more I see the parallels. Same score line, title on the line at home against hated rivals, multiple goals in a short burst of play. Of course in 2012 it was the last 5 minutes, but here we needed 3 not 2 goals. Add to the mix the dippers were up for the quad, there is a thought that this is better.
For me, edging out the Trafford nonsense for our first PL title JUST shades denying grief central a "Quad."

But also the jeopardy was greater then as we were actually still in a league-winning position before we went ahead today.

Agree but depends what they mean by assault. He spent 3 mins holding his face in the first half when the ball clearly hit he chest
Olsen was on the wind up but he was only following Gerrard's instructions and there was no need to be attacked full time; especially when Billy Sharp's incident was still fresh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.