Aston Villa (H) Post Match Thread

Who else switched off at 0-2?…

I’d like to think I played a part in the turnaround…
I did, fucked off with it all, did nowt, watched a film and then.........at 6ish had a little peep on the phone, like you do....Wah Haaaaay !! cant be true, looked again, it fucking well is.

Today was great. And I'm glad. He is a fantastic manager. I haven't suggested he messes up all big games. But for his talent, it's a weakness.

He is the Lebron James of Football Management. Clearly the greatest. But can also be frustrating sometimes.
LeBron isn't the greatest basketball player of all time.

You know what? The more I think about it the more I see the parallels. Same score line, title on the line at home against hated rivals, multiple goals in a short burst of play. Of course in 2012 it was the last 5 minutes, but here we needed 3 not 2 goals. Add to the mix the dippers were up for the quad, there is a thought that this is better.
Close, but, 2012 is still not yet surpassed.

WOW… just wow … unbelievable 48hrs unbelievable… daughters birthday , cancer free and we’re deservedly champions of England!! .
Will not ever get better than this where ever you maybe tonight or today embrace this we are city !!! … CHAMPIONS OF ENGLAND.
So pleased about your cancer result. I'm in the same boat to a certain extent I found out I was cancer free about a week ago and what an emotional feeling that is. Today I couldn't stop thinking of my late brother Rammyblues, what another 90 minutes of football, I can't express exactly how I feel at the moment, elated doesn't come anywhere near describing it. Another sensational title win. So pleased for my 9 year old Grandson who was on today with his dad. I just need to watch some Lancashire league cricket now to have a rest now for a month or two.

Can’t ever be arsed going on rawk , but I’d love to see some of their posts from May 13th, 2012. I’m willing to bet they didn’t mind ‘ickle old Citeh that day. How times have changed eh? Love you, you grieving scouse cunts xxx

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.