Aston Villa (H) Post Match Thread

Exactly mate. Pitch invasions are a bit small time for me . Really don't know what people gain from them tbh.
Remember telling my boys they couldn't run on pitch 2012, they were gutted. Both ignored me the following time. I can see why kids might do it but adults I'm not too sure.

For once we converted our chances and what a game to do that ! Except the Jesus chance, can't think off any other great chance that we missed.

Edit: We should have Title Party thread on here !

All anyone in work wants to talk about is the pitch invasion and the assaults on the keeper.
That's from fans of various clubs, such a shame after an amazing game.

I don't know quite how it works.
If we lose the toss then the other team can choose whether to stay or change ends, that leaves city to choose whatever they didn't pick(change ends or kick off first).

But every game I can remember recently at home city kick off the first half facing the the south stand.
Apart from today.
The reverse of Uncle Joe’s team. They preferred to attack the Platt Lane end (south) in the second half. With the scoreboard end open to the elements, kicking away from it was like kicking downhill.

Anyone else old enough to remember finishing runners up to Liverpool back in 1976-1977 season by just 1 point. ?

We got revenge for that also today :-) Unbelievably that was 45 years ago now.

And the haters say we had no history until the take over.Clowns.
I do, and a certain ref robbed us blind in the Liverpool game that season.

So this...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.