Aston Villa (H) - Post-Match Thread

One thing I missed on the coverage of the game was how pissed of Kev was when Villa scored. Just seen it on the tunnel cam footage.

Tunnel Cam vs Villa
100%. He was furious. Another stupid goal conceded by lack of concentration similar to spuds.

It takes a lot of effort to be 3 up at half time agin any team and 1 moment of nonsense for momentum to shift and things get a bit twitchy.

Good games management to conserve energy is one thing. sloppiness is something else.

KDB was right to be furious !!

100%. He was furious. Another stupid goal conceded by lack of concentration similar to spuds.

It takes a lot of effort to be 3 up at half time agin any team and 1 moment of nonsense for momentum to shift and things get a bit twitchy.

Good games management to conserve energy is one thing. sloppiness is something else.

KDB was right to be furious !!
Happens in a quarter final of a CL then there's a chance you're out of the competition. It's an awful habit to be getting into.

Wouldn't be the first or last time that we blew a team away in the first half, but can anyone remember the last time we had a complete 90 minutes?
I don't think the players are as fit as they have been in previous seasons. The world cup has fucked things up. We seem to be blowing after about 60/70 mins - there was a point in the first half where Laporte told Dias and Eddy not to pass to him as he was blowing after making a run up field.

I worry for Rodri - he is our main man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.