Aston Villa (H) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another dire weather forecast for this game, don't be surprised if it's called off. Torrential rain Friday and most of Saturday.
Last game i remember being cancelled for rain was in about 1995 against Ipswich i think and we were about 14-0 up and Vonky scored 7. Ref called it off after about 65 minutes i think.

Last game i remember being cancelled for rain was in about 1995 against Ipswich i think and we were about 14-0 up and Vonky scored 7. Ref called it off after about 65 minutes i think.
Can you remember how much it rained away at Burnley, when we were 6-0 up, fair play to there manager for not wanting the game called off.

Can you remember how much it rained away at Burnley, when we were 6-0 up, fair play to there manager for not wanting the game called off.
Yeah, it has to rain incredibly hard now for pitches these days not to drain off. Looking at the forecast for the weekend, it looks grim, but not grim enough to cancel the game hopefully.

No it's £51 to watch Aguero, Sterling, De Bruyne, it's not City's fault is it, I'm sick to fcking death of so called supporters blaming the club for everything with the well used quote "well done City".
Maybe there should be wider increments between the prices charged for the various categories of game. £51 is a lot of money if you're just thinking of popping along to a game against mediocre opponents at stupid o clock

Can you believe this.....my brother is off work and fancied this game.
Thought i’d have a look for a ticket near me in South Stand block 115 - one of the cheapest area’s - i might add their are seats available in every block on the planner!
Early kick-off, on TV against a newly promoted side.....£51.50 for a ticket FIFTY ONE POUND FIFTY PENCE to watch Jack Grelish etc....
He declined the opportunity as too expensive and will watch it on tele - so there’s another empty seat - well done city

I think Itison might be doing a deal for this .. maybe worth a look
Oops sold out I think but available for Southampton

No it's £51 to watch Aguero, Sterling, De Bruyne, it's not City's fault is it, I'm sick to fcking death of so called supporters blaming the club for everything with the well used quote "well done City".
I agree, but do you not think £51.50 is a bit too expensive? It’s surely not a Cat A or B game. £51.50 on level 2 i could understand.
The good news is he has purchased a Southampton cup ticket (£11.50) & a Shaktar ticket (£20) to watch Aguero, Sterling & De Bruyne and has still saved £20.00 from the Villa ticket price!

I agree, but do you not think £51.50 is a bit too expensive? It’s surely not a Cat A or B game. £51.50 on level 2 i could understand.
The good news is he has purchased a Southampton cup ticket (£11.50) & a Shaktar ticket (£20) to watch Aguero, Sterling & De Bruyne and has still saved £20.00 from the Villa ticket price!
It maybe a tenner too expensive, so for me your brother should of purchased the ticket.
What if it's a cracking game, the cost of the ticket goes out of the window, and it's never dull watching City.

Good to hear. Just prompted me to buy my Southampton Cup ticket. My own seat has gone. I got the last seat in 125. Bargain at £13.50.

It maybe a tenner too expensive, so for me your brother should of purchased the ticket.
What if it's a cracking game, the cost of the ticket goes out of the window, and it's never dull watching City.
£51.50 is a lot of money. If I had the choice, I'd do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.