Aston Villa (H) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are tickets so expensive for Villa? £51 cheapest i can see.
Because City knew that Villa would sell out and hence no away returns>>>high demand. Can set the price high.

I know. This is not fan friendly. But that I think is the why. Simply because they can.

Surely we'll see either Angelino or Cancelo on the left for this one? I guess we have to trust the sports science guys on this one but it seems like a pretty bad idea to play Mendy in his third game in a week's time.

EDERSON
WALKER STONES OTAMENDI CANCELO
DEBRUYNE FERNANDINO SILVA
BERNARDO AGUREO STERLING

Another dull conference,but not without a few idiotic questions,one from Sam Lee right at the end,would Douglas Luiz be in your squad tomorrow if he was here...………….weird fuckers

Saw this message from Supporters Services for tomorrow’s game. I’ve posted in case any Bluemooners are affected @Bill

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Supporters who use the lift at Entrance D, this is currently out of use due to a mechanical failure.

If you are seated in Level 2 please access via W entrance only

If you are seated in Level 3 please access via H entrance only

#ManCityHelp

if you could win by more than two goals that would be great. Good to have some pressure on Liverpool before their game too.

Saw this message from Supporters Services for tomorrow’s game. I’ve posted in case any Bluemooners are affected @Bill

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Supporters who use the lift at Entrance D, this is currently out of use due to a mechanical failure.

If you are seated in Level 2 please access via W entrance only

If you are seated in Level 3 please access via H entrance only

#ManCityHelp
Hi Tim, thanks for the heads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.