Aston Villa (H) - Sun 12th Feb, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am absolutely convinced the vast majority of the fans at the game will be 110% up for this, but I am worried about the physiological affect on the players. Almost playing under a cloud and not really sure what they are playing for and what the end game will be. Perhaps even explains 'our recent form'. Hope I am very wrong, but the timing of this in itself is a disgrace.

If they've got anything about them, and they care about this club at all, beyond it being a pay cheque, they will band together and fight like animals.
If we're going to get that run going that will take us to the title, there couldn't be a better time than now.

City supporters expect this day that every man will do his duty… (with apologies to Lord Nelson).

Ederson

Walker
Dias
Laporte
Ake

Rodri
Gundogan
De Bruyne/Bernardo

Grealish
Haaland
Foden.

Stop fucking round with experiments now, just get back to what works and put 4/5 wins together and start putting the shits up teams again.

Akanji, Lewis, Alvarez have played well, but they don’t put the shits up people.

Teams aren’t scared anymore, get that fear factor back..

If they've got anything about them, and they care about this club at all, beyond it being a pay cheque, they will band together and fight like animals.
If we're going to get that run going that will take us to the title, there couldn't be a better time than now.

City supporters expect this day that every man will do his duty… (with apologies to Lord Nelson).

Oh.....and DEFINITELY NO “ CITYs going down with a billion in the bank “

It’s fucking crass,embarrassing and makes me cringe.....it’s not even funny !!

Ederson

Walker
Dias
Laporte
Ake

Rodri
Gundogan
De Bruyne/Bernardo

Grealish
Haaland
Foden.

Stop fucking round with experiments now, just get back to what works and put 4/5 wins together and start putting the shits up teams again.

Akanji, Lewis, Alvarez have played well, but they don’t put the shits up people.

I don't know what Alvarez you have been watching!

Ederson

Walker
Dias
Laporte
Ake

Rodri
Gundogan
De Bruyne/Bernardo

Grealish
Haaland
Foden.

Agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.