Aston Villa (H) - Sun 12th Feb, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This week has been challenging so really looking forward to a football match on Sunday.
Villa were champions in 1981 which was my O level year, City struggled to a 12th place finish.
As usual though City had a higher average home attendance than Villa,….. yet no doubt they will be singing WWYWYWS?

Come on City, we need a big win
I was working in Birmingham at the time of Villa winning the League Championship. Even worse I was actually employed by the University of Aston. I remained working there until 1983 during the time of their European championship win.

Fortunately, I lived in Coventry for all this period and managed to blot it all out of my memory. The fact that Villa were managed (almost) throughout this whole episode by Ron Saunders helped. Of the the managers City have employed between 1964 and now, Saunders strikes me as by far the worst (Alan Ball apart) because of his greeting negative anti-football approach.

I was delighted when he was axed. Tony Book made a far better job and had he been appointed earlier, City might have won one in the mid 1970s.

as @I'm Blue suggested, get this belting out on Sunday..

We know what you are
We know what you are
You corrupt bastards
We know what you are
Best not. It’ll probably be reported on Monday that it was the Villa fans singing it. Some other cunts will probably accept it was us but we were having a go at the Board.
The only ammo we should give these fuckers is a punch on the nose.

Let’s blow the roof off on Sunday and let the Pep and the players know how much we love them come on City.
Pep has just mobilised the whole of our club and fan base.

He's named, shamed and warned them.

Its war,Pep’s our Commander in Chief and we are the fucking warriors.

No Mercy....No prisoners !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.