Aston Villa (H) - Sun 12th Feb, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a fucking brilliant interview pep
I saw a man today who's got his desire back and after 7 years I am going nowhere now he said
I bet he's had the players in a huddle and said us against the world this could be the turning point we need
I think from Sunday we'll see the man city we all know
Sunday city v villa no city v 19 prem clubs
In every remaining prem game city v the 19
Turned on the 'i-Thingy shuffle' to listen to some music as I read the transcript of Pep's press conference in the MEN online footy pages.

First track up, 'That Would Be Something' from Paul McCartney's first solo album after leaving The Beatles.

Summed up Pep's comments, certainly was something to behold! Bang on the money, Macca.. bang on the money!

Come on fellow Blues, rally round the club, Pep and the boys.. let's take them all on and shove it up their collective jaxies; they wouldn't let it go, despite what happened with CAS, so no more 'Mr Nice Guy', let's settle this once and for all and let them take the consequences that will inevitably follow!

'O Captain! My Captain!'

Last edited:
Would quite liked to have got an update on injuries in the press conference but I guess there were other things on the agenda

To the villa fans on Sunday when they start singing cheats ? You fucking took our money quick enough over the years and stab us in the back, you invested our so-called bent dirty money in to your club ? How can that be right too,

if the Premier League punishes us, we will want our money back from all the deals from the clubs in the Premier League, they are the ones who overhype the values of their players knowing they would get 20 to 30 million more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.