Aston Villa (H) - Sun 22nd May, 16:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He plays a weakened team against Burnley.and loses.
Leeds and Everton will point this out no doubt.
Plays his best team against us and loses.

Villa fans won't be overly impressed.

He may as well have just said "I'm going to play the second string against Burnley, so I can save my best players for Sunday and hopefully win the league for my boyhood club".

Villa could end up in hot water if they play a weakened team. Just imagine if the 3 points Burnley get are what sends Leeds down, how much money that would cost Leeds. Not only is it bringing the competition into disrepute they could face legal action as well. Like how Derby got threatened with legal action or the whole Tevez West Ham thing.

Besides isn't it in Gerrard's best interest to beat Burnley and finish the season higher up the table?

Villa could end up in hot water if they play a weakened team. Just imagine if the 3 points Burnley get are what sends Leeds down, how much money that would cost Leeds. Not only is it bringing the competition into disrepute they could face legal action as well. Like how Derby got threatened with legal action or the whole Tevez West Ham thing.

Besides isn't it in Gerrard's best interest to beat Burnley and finish the season higher up the table?
Not sure anybody could take legal action for a manager picking 11 players from his squad but if this is true it stinks to high heaven

Not sure anybody could take legal action for a manager picking 11 players from his squad but if this is true it stinks to high heaven

Maybe nothing would come of it but I bet Leeds look into it if it happens as it would be taking the absolute piss and cost them millions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.