Aston Villa (H) - Sun 22nd May, 16:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t know what people are fretting about?
This is going to be the annihilation of Aston Villa, total nuclear destruction, goals, goals, goals.
We are at home, we’re the best team in the world (Bar none).
Day’s like Sunday are to be enjoyed.
Fuck! we had long enough in the wilderness wishing for opportunities like this.
But luckily we’re not that typical Citeh, we’re Manchester City, record breakers, with some of the best players in the world.

So lots of beers, good company with mates and fellow blues, but most of all enjoy being alive In these wonderful days, and spare a thought to those blues we have lost, when Fernandinho lift’s that trophy on Sunday!

Come on CITY.

Just a quick note to the Villa team.
Don't believe Gerrard when he says you will become overnight legend's if you stop City winning the league.
You won't.
Only he will, in Dipperpool.
It's all about him and his scouse bloodline and his future chances of the manager's job over there.
Think about your holidays in the sun with your loved ones which you will soon be having.
But please please don't ever take a Dippers word as gospel.
Enjoy your summer kiss kiss

Ok now I’m angry!! That slimy little, disgusting spitting, lowest of the toad family Carragher says we are scared of LiVARpool! We are scared of LiVARpool!!!!

So now I’m up for Sunday and even if I crawl to that ground I will be there to cheer on the BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD!!

How dare he, how very dare he think that our brave fighters are scared of the candle lighters!! Ppphhheeewwww

*calming down* I apologise fellow Blue Mooners for my intemperate language but he had better not be anywhere visible to me on Sunday!! :-)

Ok now I’m angry!! That slimy little, disgusting spitting, lowest of the toad family Carragher says we are scared of LiVARpool! We are scared of LiVARpool!!!!

So now I’m up for Sunday and even if I crawl to that ground I will be there to cheer on the BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD!!

How dare he, how very dare he think that our brave fighters are scared of the candle lighters!! Ppphhheeewwww

*calming down* I apologise fellow Blue Mooners for my intemperate language but he had better not be anywhere visible to me on Sunday!! :-)
I suggest you go round to Gary Neville's House and pull down that portrait of Spitty from above his headboard.
I'm sure you'll feel better in the morning for it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.