Aston Villa (H) - Sun 22nd May, 16:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is everyone anxious / tense wise compared to 2012, 14 and 19?

Was crapping it for the whole week for those 3 games but very relaxed about this one - not complacent.... not one bit arrogant..... just very confident.
I hate this last game shit tbh, tomorrow the phone will be turned off the blinds drawn and unless we are 3 goals up I will not enjoy any of it. 2012 I was very confident to start with and I still have the mental scar tissue from that day. 2014 was a breeze. I was at both those games. But in general i can’t stand these run ins. Not winning tomorrow would be unbearable.

Win good season, lose utter disaster. Too much stress on 90 mins of football.

I hate this last game shit tbh, tomorrow the phone will be turned off the blinds drawn and unless we are 3 goals up I will not enjoy any of it. 2012 I was very confident to start with and I still have the mental scar tissue from that day. 2014 was a breeze. I was at both those games. But in general i can’t stand these run ins. Not winning tomorrow would be unbearable.

I predict that by midday on Monday, should we have cocked it up, the usual rearguard will be telling us what a wonderful season it's been and how we're just spoit.

I haven’t even downloaded my ticket yet. Cool for cats will do it tomorrow. Btw, anyone know when new season tickets will be made available to us members?

Ffs we’ve won five premier league titles and a load of cups in the last decade. We will win and win easy BUT if we fuck up so what? Beating Stoke 5-2 and still going down, then singing “are you watching Macclesfield “ been there, seen it, done it.
fuck it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.