Aston Villa (H) - Sun 22nd May, 16:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a bit worried that they're going to be trying so to stay calm that they are going to be under-energised. But this is probably me just flapping.

Never been calmer. I'm absolutely convinced we'll blow them away

Forget the Gerrard nonsense..... He wouldn't be able to motivate them to win even if they had something to play for

The league was won by picking up 4 points at Wolves and West Ham. The only way we can blow this is if we beat ourselves, Play anywhere near how we can and it will be a stroll

Quite calm tonight, Pep seems very relaxed and I reckon the boys will put in a great performance tomorrow.

After winning quite a few trophies now we don't feel the same desperation as 2012, first one for 44 years and especially beating the rags

Of course after being at the top almost all season I would be gutted not to win it now. Almost to any other club but the scousers as well as they're such tossers.

When I put my head on the pillow tonight and close my eyes I'll see David's volleyed assist, Vinny's thunderbastard, Yaya's goal against the rags at Wembley, the arsenal goal where bellerin's head fell off, Mario's pen against spurs, Gabby lifting the ball over McCarthy at Southampton, Gundo's free kick at Brighton and a thousand other images all capped off by a small Argentinian under a pile of bodies.

And then I'll sleep like a baby because I feel so lucky to be a blue.

These are the days blues. Enjoy them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.