Aston Villa (H) - Sun 22nd May, 16:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do people honestly think we would get points deducted for a pitch invasion. . Do you think the PL would issue a statement just to warn City. If the dippers win today and invade and we loose should we win the Premier by default. Why the hell should people be worried about Gerrard. Not a cat in hells chance he gets attacked. Also he is 10 yards from the tunnel area ,there's loads of staff around it.

Been up since 4am walked the dog twice and had two trips to the loo.
been telling my sons all week it’s only Villa at home would you be this nervous if it was the 10th game of the season……
Now it’s me who’s a bag of nerves
Please don’t over think this one pep

Do people honestly think we would get points deducted for a pitch invasion. . Do you think the PL would issue a statement just to warn City. If the dippers win today and invade and we loose should we win the Premier by default. Why the hell should people be worried about Gerrard. Not a cat in hells chance he gets attacked. Also he is 10 yards from the tunnel area ,there's loads of staff around it.
Unless he slips on the way there

If you're up and about find the Melbourne match (semi of the plate just about to start ET) to take a break from worrying about this afternoon.

Plus he’s about 15 yds from my front row seat so I’ll protect him!! Wouldn’t want the poor lad to think City fans are not hospitable!! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.