Aston Villa (H) - Sun 22nd May, 16:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just looked at the table it’s worth £9 million to Villa if they win and makes no difference if they lose, Gerrard better not sit back as if I was the owner I’d want to know why, cmon City.

I'm pretty sure they will have done using the real trophy that is at the Etihad... the one there is a replica
The Premier League have 2 trophies which are excalty the same(not replica's) The team who win the league get both that year and one is normally sent out on tour for pa stuff and the other one is kept at the club.

The one at Klanfield currently is a real one but hopefully when we beat villa that'll be coming straight back down the M62

I just looked at the table it’s worth £9 million to Villa if they win and makes no difference if they lose, Gerrard better not sit back as if I was the owner I’d want to know why, cmon City.
They have Brighton, Brentford and Palace all at home above them in the league plus Newcastle away at Burnley. They’re not moving too far up the league today but we need to ensure they stay put.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.