Aston Villa (H) - Sun 22nd May, 16:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have full confidence in the squad and i'm going to say this everyday until Sunday.....

We have to win a home game against a mid-table team to win the league. If we can't do that, we don't deserve the title!

I reckon it’ll be a largely uneventful 2-0, Grealish will score against his old club and hold his hands up to apologise and we will lift the trophy.

One thing is for sure. City will be City. We may have won the lottery, but it is still in our DNA to test the cardiac health of the fans in ways we can't even imagine.
Having said that, I feel that after a few early fumbles, trips, slips, f*** ups, brain farts or whatever you want to call "City being typical City" our absolute CLASS will shine through we will put on an amazing performance for the last 60 mins for a 5-1 win. THIS.....is the new "typical City".

Slippy Steve would want nothing more than to thwart our title challenge and hand the Dippers our trophy, but just how many of the Villa team are gonna be mad, bad and fully paid up members of the cult, even for a day. They're probably all best mates with Jack, and would want Jack to get his hands on the medal!
Could be a different story if Villa players receive mysterious unmarked brown envelopes through thier letterboxes Saturday morning

As long as we stay calm as we know we will go behind after 10 mins just to kill us oldies off then hopefully score 4 to win us the league
Steady on I'm 73. Covid didn't see me off, hope Villa don't either. Can't face squirming in my seat AGAIN.

WIth a full squad I'd be very relaxed but we're dying at the back right now.

Villa did some job against Liverpool and were unlucky to lose.

If we want to help the team, lining the streets with flares pre game probably won't help as it will only serve to rile Villa up for the game.

I'm hopeful Southampton make this easy on us, but you have to back the players and if it fell on Sunday it's purely down to the injury crisis and blame can't lie elsewhere.

I'm firmly believing Foden is going to steal the day.

You don't need to be on drugs to wonder why someone would question the mentality of a team to beat Villa to win the title - last day or not.

And irrespective, the team that beat Brighton on the last day consisted of Ederson, Walker, Laporte, Zinchenko, Gundogan, Bernardo, Mahrez and Sterling with De Bruyne and Jesus on the bench.
also sergio, dave and vinny ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.