Aston Villa (H) - Sun 22nd May, 16:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally , on the last day compared to the last time we did it on the last day , comparing players and injuries , are you all on drugs today or perhaps not reading anyone elses posts
You don't need to be on drugs to wonder why someone would question the mentality of a team to beat Villa to win the title - last day or not.

And irrespective, the team that beat Brighton on the last day consisted of Ederson, Walker, Laporte, Zinchenko, Gundogan, Bernardo, Mahrez and Sterling with De Bruyne and Jesus on the bench.

Imagine Klipperty's pre match peptalk.

Righ lads, we really need a win today, and we really need to play our best and if we do the title could still go to City.

I think zinc will be OK on Sunday
The way villa have been setting up lately is two up top with a bit of a diamond in the middle
He was up against one of the best performing right wing players this season and struggled.
Don't think villa have anything like bowen.
Ake is a must for me a defender who knows when to go tight and when to drop. Dinho seems to go tight all the time

I think the 72 hour factor is of little relevance. They have more than enough recovery time. A better chance of gaining an advantage may be a bit of spice in the game with Burnley and a couple of injuries. They will put up a decent fight on Sunday and if we are as weak at the back again we might be in big trouble come 5.40 on match day.
I think it’s helpful that they have very little preparation time. It seemed that West Ham had spent quite some time last week on the training pitch honing their tactics.

I think it’s helpful that they have very little preparation time. It seemed that West Ham had spent quite some time last week on the training pitch honing their tactics.

And helpful in the way that playing increases the chance of injury.

The players that play both of their games won't be at optimum fitness either, having just a couple of days between games and at the end of a long, hard season.

Apart from that, there is a reason that we are top and that they are 12th.

There are never any guarantees in football but if you had to win the final game of the season, you would choose to play a mid-table side (with little to play for) at home.

So a week of zero sleep and not much work lies ahead. I’ve absolutely zero idea what will happen. Our last 5 minutes in Real Madrid shows this team is capable of absolutely anything and that’s why we love it
Come on Cuty don’t f@ck it up!!!!

As long as we stay calm as we know we will go behind after 10 mins just to kill us oldies off then hopefully score 4 to win us the league
This is the key to next Sunday, staying calm on the pitch, in the dugout and on the terraces whatever the situation is facing us after the Anfield Road Formation Brick Throwers' and Anthem Booers' Society plays at Southampton.

Everyone needs to channel their Inner Percy Sugden.. 'Pressure? You've not known pressure unless you've made (gravy/ Christmas Dinner for a battalion of men/ or just include your own here!) under enemy fire..'

C'mon City, just do it on Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.