Zinchenko
Rodri
Berny
Kev
Foden
Sterling
Grealish

Last edited:
I missed start of tonight’s match. Someone told me Southampton Dana’s sang the national anthem. We should do the same on Sunday before the match.

I missed start of tonight’s match. Someone told me Southampton Dana’s sang the national anthem. We should do the same on Sunday before the match.
No we really shouldn't

We are playing villa, what them scouse cunts do it their business, let's stick to ours and instead of focusing on them, let us sing city songs to get behind the team

Last edited:
Just got an email from the Club saying if I want to list my ticket on the ticket exchange they will buy it immediately without the usual wait for someone to buy.

I guess there’s a lot of day trippers ready to drop big money on any tickets going spare.

They‘re not having mine.
Same here, fucking chancers.

This will be a closed circle for me on Sunday,I was a steward for the Aguero goal,so couldn’t properly celebrate like a fan much,the West Ham game was a difficult period with a close family bereavement and a long term Alzheimer’s diagnosis for my partner just around this fixture,I did attend the Rags 2-3 game (2-0 up at half time) so hoping to see us win it on Sunday properly celebrating,my partner passed away last October,I cared for her since 2014,so hoping to witness a glorious day when we hope the sun shines on all fellow Blues with us and gone to the sky blue sky looking down with pride on their team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.