Aston Villa (H) - Sun 22nd May, 16:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a little concerned that the romance of a quadruple will seen as great for the premier league and marketing of it. I think we’ll be facing Villa and some dodgy refereeing.

I watched the Southampton match and they were a shambles. They worked so hard against us, twice, tonight they couldn’t have played worse against Liverpool’s second team and Alisson. If you were going to a fix a game, it would be like that, let the the palooka score first then stop playing. They were appalling in possession and offered nothing until a half hearted flurry at the end. They sat deep all match but never defended well.

Gerrard will not allow a Southampton type performance. He will want them to be up for it like a cup final. Plus throw Jack in the fans will be at it too.

get ready for a battle blues.
We need to be at our best

I am a little concerned that the romance of a quadruple will seen as great for the premier league and marketing of it. I think we’ll be facing Villa and some dodgy refereeing.

I watched the Southampton match and they were a shambles. They worked so hard against us, twice, tonight they couldn’t have played worse against Liverpool’s second team and Alisson. If you were going to a fix a game, it would be like that, let the the palooka score first then stop playing. They were appalling in possession and offered nothing until a half hearted flurry at the end. They sat deep all match but never defended well.
They did the same amount of time wasting against us and in tonight's game. And they did take the lead as well

At least the players know we have to win, there's no halfway house. I do worry about us conceding a few with that defence though. Fernandinho cannot start at CB again.

All this bullshit about "dodgy refereeing".

We were literally given a penalty on Sunday to ensure that Liverpool's last two games meant next to fuck all and we missed it. You don't get gifted better chances than that.

If we don't win on Sunday it's on City and City alone.

Exactly how they’ve played for the last 2 months. Relax and roll on Sunday.

All this bullshit about "dodgy refereeing".

We were literally given a penalty on Sunday to ensure that Liverpool's last two games meant next to fuck all and we missed it. You don't get gifted better chances than that.

If we don't win on Sunday it's on City and City alone.
I love a good agenda but have to agree with you here.

It's the hope that kills you. I thought Sunday could have been an easier ride after 10 mins tonight but not to be.

Please don't start Fernandinho in defence.

I'm 100% convinced we'll go 1-0 down. It's in our DNA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.