Aston Villa (H) - Sun 22nd May, 16:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who else expects Riley to give us Oliver who clearly hates us and the chance of a Leicester style game where he gave them 3 penalties

Am I misremembering? Don't these final, last day fixtures usually start earlier 2pm or 3pm - is a 4pm start time a new thing for this season or what?

They would of they went for it.
Maybe or maybe they unsettle Liverpool by actually trying to play. All they did that second half was boot the ball back to them and let them attack. They decided to attack around 90 mins. It was pathetic.

What did they have to lose by trying to get a point?

I'd be starting Sterling, Jesus and Foden. No time for tippy tappy with Mahrez and Grealish on this occasion until we're 2-0 up and we want to put the ball in the fridge.

Maybe or maybe they unsettle Liverpool by actually trying to play. All they did that second half was boot the ball back to them and let them attack. They decided to attack around 90 mins. It was pathetic.

They took the lead and were trying their usual tactics against us vs Liverpool. What normally happens in most run of the mill Premier League games.

Ralf's brown envelope ;-)

One game to go, a game to win the league, a game to stop the dippers getting the quad, a game to stamp our mark.

Defense will depend on who is fit but the big question is who plays up front?

Do we go with Grealish against his old club?

Personally i think we have to go with a front six of

----------------Rodri----------------
-----KDB----------------Berny------
Mahrez------Foden------Grealish

They took the lead and were trying their usual tactics against us vs Liverpool. What normally happens in most run of the mill Premier League game.

I'm on about the second half it was pathetic. I understand trying to see out a draw it would of been a great result. When you are losing you have to go for it. It doesn't matter for them as goal difference didn't matter to them. At least give your fans something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.