Aston Villa (H) - Sun 22nd May, 16:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Southampton were wank tonight, all on the beach. But fuck em, it changes nothing.

I have full confidence in the squad and i'm going to say this everyday until Sunday.....

We have to win a home game against a mid-table team to win the league. If we can't do that, we don't deserve the title!

All this bullshit about "dodgy refereeing".

We were literally given a penalty on Sunday to ensure that Liverpool's last two games meant next to fuck all and we missed it. You don't get gifted better chances than that.

If we don't win on Sunday it's on City and City alone.

The officials in both matches against our main rivals didn’t come across as competent.

They wasn't even trying to attack 2 - 1 down? They started around 90ins it was a joke that second half.
When you are side very low in confidence then you will hardly leave yourselves open otherwise things could of gotten a lot worse. As it been mention countless time on this forum they can get beaten 9-0 home and away. Not completely excusing Hassenhutl as he isn't cut out for the Premier League

Am I right in thinking, the only points dropped this season are:
Spuds 6
Soton 4
Palace 4
Dippers 4
West ham 2

If so, in particular how on earth did we lose so many points to soton. Sunday is now going to be highly stressful, but we are good enough to get what we need.

They have lost 18 times in the league this season, 18 times!. If we cant get it done at home with the title on the line than we can have no complaints.
Agree but the other 18 games are not like this & it means nothing. Scoring first is crucial to kill their spirit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.