Aston Villa (H) - Sun 22nd May, 16:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The key is our defence, no more brain fart until the final whistle and we'll win eventually.

What frightens me the most is that we have to score at least one goal. I don’t think think my heart could take it if its 0-0 at half time.

We've scored in our last 9 games. My worry is the makeshift defence against Ings and Watkins. They'll definitely score so we'll need at least 3 goals I'd say.

I can see that at some time in the game, the as it stands league table will have Liverpool at the top of the league, but I have faith in the boys that they will find the breakthrough and give us a pleasant afternoon.

We've scored in our last 9 games. My worry is the makeshift defence against Ings and Watkins. They'll definitely score so we'll need at least 3 goals I'd say.
Hopefully the version of KDB that has morphed into Yaya will show up, it won't be close if he does.

2018/19 we won it by a single point.

Both teams won their last 5 games....

We’ve been here before and so have most of our team

We’ll do it again !!!!

I can't see Villa coming and sitting in for a point. That will mean chances for us.

We know Wolves will lose on Sunday despite having a week off. Why do we feel so concerned about beating Villa who play tomorrow?!

I know the answer by the way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.