Aston Villa (H) - Sun 22nd May, 16:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Villa are on the beach and their players are all very good friends with Grealish, I’m sure they will want him to win a trophy after the disgusting abuse the media and rival fans have heaped on him all season
I dont think it works like that, all players are on a bonus, and that bonus is worth more than the working man's monthly salary

Stevie will play the kids Thursday to do his bit for the dippers next week
If it wasn't a team involved in the relegation battle I'd agree but Leeds and Everton would cry foul if he did that. Also it's their last home game of the season. He didn't do Liverpool any favours the other night. It's in our hands now. As long as WE don't fuck it up on Sunday we'll win the league.

How do we solve this defensive mess? Zinchenko was awful today and for me wouldn’t be anywhere near that side but we don’t have anyone else. Surely Fern can’t play in this one. I personally wouldn’t play Grealish in this one either.

Sterling, Jesus and Foden up front.
Thinking about it, and I did say Jack should play earlier, but maybe Phil and Raz to play to give their attacking full backs something to think about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.