Aston Villa (H) - Sun 22nd May, 16:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After the sublime quality of our play throughout large sections of this season it would be unthinkable to finish without a trophy.
I just hope that the players are not as nervous as the most of us fans and that we can achieve a grand finale fit for kings. I am also hoping that as part of our victory we can score 4 or more goals and achieve the 100 goals yet again.
The champagne is ready and waiting. C'mon blues boys.

Do i watch it curled up in bed not doing the match thread or stay up and do it , i think the match thread is going to be too tense but if we win it will have been a good thing to do

Decisions decisions

COME ON BLUEBOYS

If we win it will happen.. and there will be just as many on the pitch as in previous seasons… inevitable
It’s pathetic. Ban the lot of them. Who wants to see fat morons and the players having to desperately escape from their smelly sweaty invasion of their space rather than the players celebrating

Reactions: CC1
Thanks for heads-up on that - checked my card and was also showing Newcastle. I changed it by clicking on that ticket - then on the three dots in top right corner - that gives me a screen with various buttons - top one is automatic updates switch off and on and hey presto it updates.

That sorted it ta mate

Pitch invasions against teams we have no beef with are usually ok but Villa? I've seen us attack plenty of Spurs and Chelsea after Pitch invasions. Maybe the fan base has grown up since then though eh?

Just stay off the fucking pitch, whether you are a kid with a sad give me your shirt sign or a pissed up adult please just stay off the fucking pitch, there really is no need, particularly in the current environment
Hope we don’t get a points deduction for pitch invasion - PL will be looking for an excuse to help dippers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.