Aston Villa (H) - Wed 3rd April, 20:15 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Be sorely tempted to bench Haaland and de bruyne. Kev will start and so will Erling but they’ll be lucky to.

ortega (assume ederson will still be out)
akanji stones dias gvardiol
rodri
bernardo kev foden grealish
haaland.

Be sorely tempted to bench Haaland and de bruyne. Kev will start and so will Erling but they’ll be lucky to.

ortega (assume ederson will still be out)
akanji stones dias gvardiol
rodri
bernardo kev foden grealish
haaland.
Alvarez will probably play on Wednesday. Won’t be in place of Haaland though.

We need to go for it now. Take the shackles off and just go all out. Nothing to lose.

I would like to see Gvardiol in at centre half because we need someone who’s confident enough to pass the ball into midfield a little faster; the others are a little too cautious and predictable in that regard. Unfortunately, we have nobody else, save Gomez, who can play on the left now, so it’s unlikely we’ll see that move.

Ortega

Akanji
Gvardiol
Dias

Lewis
Rodri
Kovacic

Foden

Bernardo
Alvarez
Grealish

I would like to see Gvardiol in at centre half because we need someone who’s confident enough to pass the ball into midfield a little faster; the others are a little too cautious and predictable in that regard. Unfortunately, we have nobody else, save Gomez, who can play on the left now, so it’s unlikely we’ll see that move.

Ortega

Akanji
Gvardiol
Dias

Lewis
Rodri
Kovacic

Foden

Bernardo
Alvarez
Grealish
It’s not going to happen that realistically. If Haaland is fit, he plays. There is no way on earth that Pep won’t play him even if his form is poor.

I haven't a clue what team we'll play Wednesday night, We had so many tired looking legs today, Most players running on fumes.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Nunes, Bobb, Alvarez all start.

It’s not going to happen that realistically. If Haaland is fit, he plays. There is no way on earth that Pep won’t play him even if his form is poor.
I know, but I also think that’s part of the problem. No player should be playing when their form is poor or when they’re not entirely fit. I think we stand a better chance if we play a side that can maintain possession and be patient.

Alternatively, field a side that will play an open game:

Ortega

Akanji
Gvardiol
Dias

Kovacic
Rodri
Nunes

de Bruyne

Doku
Haaland
Foden

I would freshen up the team Wednesday;

Ortega; Lewis Akanji Dias Gvardiol; Rodri Nunes Bernardo; Foden Alvarez Grealish.

KDB and Haaland if needed second half

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.